Last Thursday I opened "Rabbit Hole" at the University of Idaho. It is my first semester up here and also my first show, and has been a really great experience! I feel really blessed that I have such a good role my first semester here, as everywhere else I've been it seems like you have to "pay dues" before you get cast in stuff :)
The cast I'm working with is really great. The gal who is playing my wife, Crystal Munoz-Tesch is a lot of fun, and is about the only other Mormon in the department in general, so it was funny we got cast as the married couple. We're both married in real life though, so I guess they figured we knew how to be married! And just as a funny side-story/coincidence, we share the same anniversary (August 11th), although in different years.
Anyway, I included a few of the pictures from the show for your viewing pleasure. We close the show this Saturday, and I'll be sad to see it go (although my wife and daughter will be happy to have their husband and dad back I think!). I haven't enjoyed working on a show this much in a long time, or working with a group of people this much either I have to admit! I really enjoy it here, and I'm learning a ton and have grown a LOT as an actor, and although I'm not supposed to say this because it sounds cocky, I do a really good job in this play. :)

Me and Crystal (or Howie and Becca)

Howie and Becca

In the background is Lauren Fins, a professor (although not in the theatre dept) at the U of I who plays Nat. GREAT actress! Also, if I look skinnier, its cause I am ;)

The entire cast, including understudies. On the back row (left to right) Daniel Gerber as Jason, Lauren Fins as Nat, Jessie Taylor as Izzy, Rose Fredson as Izzy's understudy, Jordan (don't know his last name!) as Jason's understudy, and on the front Crystal Munoz-Tesch as Becca, and I, Lanny Langston as Howie.


1 comment:
I would have loved to see you in this play...you look handsome as ever.
Post a Comment