Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A few pictures for my brother Todd! (and anyone else that still checks this)

Hey Todd, since you are lame and don't facebook anymore, here are some pictures of our family hike up moscow mountain today. There's also a few pictures that Adah took with our camera. One is a self portrait, and one is a picture of her favorite TV show Ni-Hao Kai Lan (a Chinese version of Dora the Explorer more or less).










5 comments:

Melissa said...

um... I still check your blog. Great hiking pictures. I can't wait to get back into hiking. I need to pick up one of those handy back packs.

Todd Langston said...

looks like a fun hike broseph.. Good lookin photos too!

Mindy Curtis said...

I browse through all the blogs on my list every once in a while. Looks like a fun hike!

Anonymous said...

Hi, greeting of Yordan from Burgas
http://vbox7.com/play:6a19039c
That is a song for you.

Megan said...

love your blog! camping with a kiddo is fun and backpacking with them is even more fun. we did a 3 day hike in calf creek with liam at 1yr and it was a blast. hope life is going well. love you!