Monday, March 2, 2009
Well, it's been a while since we updated the blog, quite a while actually :) Not a whole lot of news to report as things are basically still the same. Adah is getting more and more cute everyday and I thought some little videos would be fun instead of the regular pictures that are posted. So ENJOY! Make sure and watch the top one first as they are kind of a continuation of each other. As a P.S. Adah chose the outfit she is wearing which is why she looks so nice in a t-shirt without pants and boots! We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow, I LOVE IT. I can't wait to see that precious girl again!
Ahhhh! What a dolly! Even if she wouldn't say 'Hi Pop' She probably doesn't remember me. AAARRGGGHHHH!!! *sigh* :(
It's funny, I find myself clicking on your blog day after day, only to feel the pangs of disappointment that there are no new videos of my neice doing pretty dances or half naked pictures of my brother (reference previous post for semi-nude photos of Lanny).
Well done Sir...well done.
Now if we could come to some understanding of frequency of posts then I would feel really good.
I have to admit she sounds like me when I was that young, seriously. She is adorable!!!
Oh my goodness. She is el cute. I miss that little girl! When are you guys going to come visit us, yo?
Post a Comment