Thursday, April 10, 2008

Moscow

Just a quick post with some exciting news. I was accepted to the MFA Graduate acting program at the University of Idaho just recently, and also got a teaching assistantship which is going to pay for all of my tuition as well as a little extra spending money, so yay!

We're pretty excited about it. Not that Idaho isn't basically Utah, but it is still cool since we've never lived out of state. At least not until we move to Bulgaria after I graduate. :)

3 comments:

Chrislynn said...

That is great news, congratulations!

Melissa said...

Friends, this is where I was born! I love it up there! You will be suprised at how different it is to Utah. A bunch of fun loving farmer hippies! Not to much like Utah or even southern Idaho!
We are actually up around there right now for Matts Clinical Rotation for school. Northern Washington! I hope you have a fantastic time up there. The School has a pretty fun Theater program and GREAT Jazz festival! Oh I am so exited for you!

amber said...

Hello friends-- I think you've seen our blog, but if not, check it out. I'm glad I found the link to yours... blogging is a fun and great way to keep in touch. And congratulations about school, and stuff... how fun! :)

http://kc-labau.blogspot.com