So, a funny thing happened today. There is a political radio talk show called "For the People" that myself and Katie listen to quite a bit here in Logan, and I've actually called a few times because I tend to get really riled up about things (politics mainly), and can't help myself. Anyway, on the way home from watching a Jazz game this evening, we were listening to the radio station that plays "For the people" when a radio spot came on advertising the program, and had audio clips of things a couple of callers had said on the air; and I was one of the clips!! :) It was way funny. It was from a call in I had made about Mike Huckabee where I said something to the effect that:
"Mike Huckabee reminds me of a gossip queen who is constantly saying 'well, I don't want to say anything bad about this person, but.....'"
And that is really it. It was just funny to hear myself on the radio.
Next thing you know I'm going to have my own talk show where I make quippy remarks like that for a living! I'd probably have at least as many listeners as readers of our blog :)
Lanny out
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm a faithful visitor to your blog, and I'll listen to your radio show as well. I'll follow you to the ends of the earth Lanny Langston! I'm so excited to see you guys soon!
I will listen too! and I couldn't agree more about Huckabee. You know what would have made his whole political campan a joke? To announce that he was dropping out of the race on SNL... wait...
Post a Comment